Sunday, May 3, 2009

Movie! Documentary! Vampires! Dinosaurs!

Hach, good old Hellogoodbye references.

I haven't been dating up for a longer time, and it has not been due to lack of activities.
On the contrary.

But now slowly the time starts, where things get slower. And therefore I will slowly update you with what has been happening and is happening.

Let me begin the blogging month of May with a bang.

BANG! - Here is a video I did for a class where we needed to tackle a social issue. It consumed a lot of my day and night time over the last week (actually the week before that), but I think for putting it together in 2 weeks it turned out pretty good.

Ch-ch-ch-ch-check it out, wha-wha-wha-wha-what's it all about:

This is clickable and will turn into a documentary!


Tell me what you guys think!

3 comments:

  1. Mo,

    Your documentary was very well put together. I would say very few Kansans know that their is a school for the deaf.

    Colt

    ReplyDelete
  2. ziemlich cool die doku! voll schlimm so ganz ohne geräusche...vor allem das tischkickern..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work!
    How did you came up with that idea?

    And how did you interact with the protagonists since - if I remember correctly ;-) - your are not able to speak sign language?

    But again: Good job! :) Nice Typo for the title btw.

    However, some subtitle lines wrap kind of strange...For example there is one "We offer baseball and bla and track" - and I was like "Track?"
    And then the next line continues with "and field and bla..."

    ReplyDelete